Modules for course D9AN | MSC/CLM
MSc Conservation and Land Management
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- DXX-4016: Conservation science (20)
- DXX-4042: Agriculture & the environment (20)
- DXX-4534: Conservation Research Methods (10)
- DXX-4013: Management planning (20)
- DXX-4531: Botanical Ecology & Ecosystem (20)
- DXX-4533: Conservation Field Course (10)
- DXX-4534: Conservation Research Methods
- DXX-4999: MSc Dissertation (60) Core
20 credits from:
- DXX-4505: Natural Resource Management (20) (Semester 2)