Modules for course DDL5 | BSC/CFE4
BSC Conservation and Forest Ecosys
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- BNS-3000: Wildlife Ecol & Conservation (20)
- DXX-3301: Forest Ecology (20)
- DXX-3701: Honours project (30)
10 to 20 credits from:
- DXX-3016: Forest Ecosystems & Services (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-3212: Forest Ecosystems (10) (Semester 2)
- Choosee either DXX-3016 OR DXX-3212.
40 to 50 credits from:
- DXX-3115: Advanced GIS & Remote Sensing (10) (Semester 2)
- DXX-3305: Field Course: Tenerife (20) (Semester 1)
- DXX-3506: C. Issues in Env & related Sci (10) (Semester 1)
- DXX-3507: Renewable Energy (10) (Semester 2)
- DXX-3508: Environmental Issues (20) (Semester 1)
- DXX-3615: Environmental Policy (10) (Semester 1)
- DXX-3702: Management plan (30) (Semester 1)
- DXX-3801: Human Aspects of Conservation (20) (Semester 2)
- Students take either DXX-3305 OR DXX-3304. Students take either DXC/DXX-3506 OR DXC/DXX-3508.