Modules for course F62P | BSC/GEOP
BSc Geological Oceanography with Placement Year
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year .
OSX-1005 Fundamentals of Oceanography (20) (Full Term)
OSX-1006 Anglesey Geology Field Course (10) (Full Term)
DXX-1005 Earth Systems and Processes (20) (Semester 1)
OSX-1007 Marine Biogeochemistry (10) (Semester 1)
OSX-1003 Earth, Climate & Evolution (20) (Semester 2)
ONS and ONC choice The student must take 20 credits from the modules in ONS and ONC choice.
ONS-1001 Environmental data & analysis (20) (Full Term)
ONC-1001 Dadansoddi Data Amgylcheddol Cymraeg (20) (Full Term)
OSX-1000 or OSC-1000 choice The student must take 1 modules from OSX-1000 or OSC-1000 choice.
- OSX-2004: Estuary & Shelf Sea Processes (20)
- OSX-2006: Tides, Waves and Marine Energy (20)
- OSX-2007: Ship-based field course (20)
- OSX-2011: Ice and Oceans (20)
- OSX-3000: Dissertation (20)
- OSX-3006: Sediment Dynamics (20)
- DXX-3018: Rivers, Coast and Oceans (20)