Modules for course F650 | BSC/GEO
BSC Geological Oceanography
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year .
OSX-1005 Fundamentals of Oceanography (20) (Full Term)
OSX-1006 Anglesey Geology Field Course (10) (Full Term)
DXX-1005 Earth Systems and Processes (20) (Semester 1)
OSX-1007 Marine Biogeochemistry (10) (Semester 1)
OSX-1003 Earth, Climate & Evolution (20) (Semester 2)
ONS and ONC choice The student must take 20 credits from the modules in ONS and ONC choice.
ONS-1001 Environmental data & analysis (20) (Full Term)
ONC-1001 Dadansoddi Data Amgylcheddol Cymraeg (20) (Full Term)
OSX-1000 or OSC-1000 choice The student must take 1 modules from OSX-1000 or OSC-1000 choice.
- OSX-2004: Estuary & Shelf Sea Processes (20)
- OSX-2006: Tides, Waves and Marine Energy (20)
- OSX-2007: Ship-based field course (20)
- OSX-2011: Ice and Oceans (20)
- OSX-3000: Dissertation (20)
- OSX-3006: Sediment Dynamics (20)
- DXX-3018: Rivers, Coast and Oceans (20)