Modules for course G40F | BSC/CSF
BSc Computer Science
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ICE-0101: Essential Mathematics (20) Core
- OSF-0101: Communication and IT Skills (20) Core
- ICE-0202: Foundation Year Project (40) Core
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20)
- ICE-2101: Business & Enterprise Prog (20)
- ICE-2103: User Experience (UX) & HCI (20)
- ICE-2201: Data Structures & Algorithms (20)
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects
- ICE-2101: Business & Enterprise Prog
- ICE-2401: Computer Systems & Networks (20)
20 credits from:
40 credits from:
- ICE-3111: Computer Vision (20) (Semester 1)
- ICE-3212: Data Structures in Application (20) (Semester 1)
- ICE-3311: Embedded Systems (20) (Semester 1)
- ICE-3401: Computer & Network Security (20) (Semester 1)
- ICE-3701: Machine Learning (20) (Semester 1)
- ICE-3702: Advanced Game Development (20) (Semester 1)