Modules for course H118 | BSC/DSAI
BSc Data Science & Artificial Intelligencetellig
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
The student must take 120 credits from the modules in Year 1.
ICE-1001 Professional Perspectives (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1221 Mathematics for Computing (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1601 Database Systems (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1501 Computer Architecture & OS (20) (Semester 1)
ICE-1111 Imperative Programming Foundat (10) (Semester 1)
ICE-1411 Web Technologies (20) (Semester 2)
ICE-1121 Python Programming (10) (Semester 2)
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20)
- ICE-2101: Business & Enterprise Prog (20)
- ICE-2103: User Experience (UX) & HCI (20)
- ICE-2201: Data Structures & Algorithms (20)
- ICE-2702: Applied Data Science ft Python (20)
- ICE-3001: Individual Project (30) Core
- ICE-3002: Research Methods (10) Core
- ICE-3401: Computer & Network Security (20)
- ICE-3601: Advanced Data Management (20)
- ICE-3701: Machine Learning (20)