Modules for course H610 | BENG/ELE
BENG Electronic Engineering (3 yrs)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ICE-1001: Professional Perspectives (20)
- ICE-1111: Imperative Programming Foundat (10)
- ICE-1211: Engineering Mathematics (20) Core
- ICE-1301: Electrical & Electronic Princi (20) Core
- ICE-1302: Circuit Design (inc. Digital L (20) Core
- ICE-1501: Computer Architecture & OS (20)
- ICE-2001: Sustainable Project Plan & Mgt (20)
- ICE-2003: Electronics Team Project (20)
- ICE-2211: Math Methods & Linear Syst (20)
- ICE-2301: VLSI & Digital Circuits (20)
- ICE-2312: Microelectronics&Nanophotonics (20)
- ICE-3001: Individual Project (30) Core
- ICE-3002: Research Methods (10)
- ICE-3011: Quality Management (20)
- ICE-3302: Electromagnetics (20)
- ICE-3321: Control Systems (20)