Modules for course H661 | MENG/CIE
MEng Control and Instrumentation Engineering
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year .
ICE-1211 Engineering Mathematics (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1001 Professional Perspectives (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1501 Computer Architecture & OS (20) (Semester 1)
ICE-1111 Imperative Programming Foundat (10) (Semester 1)
ICE-1302 OR ICC-1302 The student must take 20 credits from the modules in ICE-1302 OR ICC-1302.
ICC-1302 Dylunio Cylchedau Cymraeg (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1302 Circuit Design (inc. Digital L (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1301 OR ICC-1301 The student must take 20 credits from the modules in ICE-1301 OR ICC-1301.
ICC-1301 Egwyddorion Trydan ac Electron Cymraeg (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1301 Electrical & Electronic Princi (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1112 OR ICC-1112 The student must take 10 credits from the modules in ICE-1112 OR ICC-1112.
ICE-1112 Intro to Embedded Systems (10) (Semester 2)
- ICE-2001: Sustainable Project Plan & Mgt (20)
- ICE-2003: Electronics Team Project (20)
- ICE-2211: Math Methods & Linear Syst (20)
- ICE-2301: VLSI & Digital Circuits (20)
- ICE-2331: Electrical Machines (20)
- ICE-3001: Individual Project (30) Core
- ICE-3002: Research Methods (10)
- ICE-3011: Quality Management (20)
- ICE-3311: Embedded Systems (20)
- ICE-3321: Control Systems (20)