Modules for course I103 | BSC/CSGD
BSc Computer Science with Game Design
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
The student must take 120 credits from the modules in Year 1.
ICE-1001 Professional Perspectives (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1221 Mathematics for Computing (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1111 Imperative Programming Foundat (10) (Semester 1)
ICE-1800 Game Studies (20) (Semester 1)
ICE-1411 Web Technologies (20) (Semester 2)
ICE-1801 Game Design 1 (20) (Semester 2)
ICE-1101 Object Oriented Programming (10) (Semester 2)
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20)
- ICE-2101: Business & Enterprise Prog (20)
- ICE-2201: Data Structures & Algorithms (20)
- ICE-2703: Game Design: Level & Mechanics (20)
- ICE-3001: Individual Project (30) Core
- ICE-3002: Research Methods (10)
- ICE-3702: Advanced Game Development (20)
- UXS-3800: Game Design 3 (20)