Modules for course I103 | BSC/CSGD
BSc Computer Science with Game Design
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year .
The student must take 120 credits from the modules in Year 1.
ICE-1001 Professional Perspectives (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1221 Mathematics for Computing (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1111 Imperative Programming Foundat (10) (Semester 1)
ICE-1800 Game Studies (20) (Semester 1)
ICE-1411 Web Technologies (20) (Semester 2)
ICE-1801 Game Design 1 (20) (Semester 2)
ICE-1101 Object Oriented Programming (10) (Semester 2)
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20)
- ICE-2101: Business & Enterprise Prog (20)
- ICE-2201: Data Structures & Algorithms (20)
- ICE-2703: Game Design: Level & Mechanics (20)
- ICE-3001: Individual Project (30) Core
- ICE-3002: Research Methods (10)
- ICE-3702: Advanced Game Development (20)
- UXS-3800: Game Design 3 (20)