Modules for course I110 | BSC/CIS
BSc Computer Information Systems
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ICE-1001: Professional Perspectives (20)
- ICE-1111: Imperative Programming Foundat (10)
- ICE-1401: Networking Theory and Practice (20)
- ICE-1521: UNIX (20)
- ICE-1601: Database Systems (20)
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20)
- ICE-2102: Application Development (20)
- ICE-2103: User Experience (UX) & HCI (20)
- ICE-2702: Applied Data Science ft Python (20)
- ICE-2801: System Admin & Mainte (20)
- ICE-3001: Individual Project (30) Core
- ICE-3002: Research Methods (10) Core
- ICE-3401: Computer & Network Security (20)
- ICE-3601: Advanced Data Management (20)