Modules for course I111 | BSC/CISIE
BSc Computer Information Systems with International Exp
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year .
The student must take 120 credits from the modules in Year 1.
ICE-1401 Networking Theory and Practice (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1001 Professional Perspectives (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1601 Database Systems (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1521 UNIX (20) (Semester 1)
ICE-1111 Imperative Programming Foundat (10) (Semester 1)
ICE-1411 Web Technologies (20) (Semester 2)
ICE-1121 Python Programming (10) (Semester 2)
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20)
- ICE-2102: Application Development (20)
- ICE-2103: User Experience (UX) & HCI (20)
- ICE-2702: Applied Data Science ft Python (20)
- ICE-2801: System Admin & Mainte (20)
- ICE-3001: Individual Project (30) Core
- ICE-3002: Research Methods (10) Core
- ICE-3401: Computer & Network Security (20)
- ICE-3601: Advanced Data Management (20)