Modules for course L112 | BSC/FEIE
BSc Financial Economics with International Experience
20 credits from:
- QXS-1002: Vocabulary (10) (Semester 2)
- QXS-1003: Speaking and listening (10) (Semester 1)
- QXS-1004: Academic Writing (10) (Semester 1)
- QXS-1005: Academic Writing 2 (10) (Semester 2)
- Uchod mae rhestr o fodiwlau sy'n nodweddiadol o'r rhai sy'n cael eu cymryd gan fyfyrwyr yr Ysgol Busnes. Os ydych chi eisiau cymryd modiwlau eraill, cysylltwch gyda'ch Ysgol Academaidd. Above is a list of suggested modules typically taken by Business School students. Please contact your Academic School if you wish to take alternative modules.
- ASB-2308: Macroeconomics (20)
- AD/SB-2217 Investment must be taken either in year 2 or in year 3.
10 to 20 credits from:
- ASB-3313: Financial Economics (10)
- ASB-3317: Econometrics (20)
- ASB-3514: Industrial Organisation (10)
- ASB-3215: Portfolio Management (10)
- ASB-3301: Macroeconomics (10)
- ASB-3309: Behavioural Finance (10)
- ASB-3316: Applied Economics (20)
0 to 10 credits from:
- ASB-3217: Investment (10) (Semester 1)
- Students who did not take AD/SB-2217 Investment in year 2 must take AD/SB-3217 Investment in year 3.
20 to 30 credits from:
- ASB-3008: Financial Technology (10) (Semester 2)
- ASB-3114: e-Marketing (10) (Semester 1)
- ASB-3201: International Banking (10) (Semester 1)
- ASB-3208: Financial Statement Analysis (10) (Semester 2)
- ASB-3210: Advanced Corporate Finance (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- ASB-3527: Executive Compensation (10) (Semester 2)
- You must ensure you have the relevant pre-requisites. CCB-3202 is not available if taken in year 2.