Modules for course L3AB | MA/CRIM
MA Comparative Criminology and Criminal Justice
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- SXU-4005: Research Process and Meaning (20)
- SXY-4010: Transnational Crime (20)
- SXU-4016: Dissertation (60) or
SCU-4016: Traethawd Hir (60)
60 credits from:
- HPS-4002: Antisemitism & the Holocaust (20) (Semester 1)
- HPS-4014: Youth,Crme,Vulerab&Abuse (20) (Semester 1)
- SXP-4015: Tackling Inequality & Injustic (20) (Semester 2)
- SXY-4015: Key Issues in Criminology (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4020: Comparative & Intl Crim Just (20) (Semester 2)
- SXP-4040: Key Issues in Social Policy (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4041: International Criminal Law (20) (Semester 2)
- SXS-4064: Nationalism and Minorities (20) (Semester 1)