Modules for course L3BE | MA/CAL
MA Criminology and Law
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
60 credits from:
- SXY-4010: Transnational Crime (20) (Semester 2)
- HPS-4014: Youth,Crme,Vulerab&Abuse (20) (Semester 1)
- SXP-4015: Tackling Inequality & Injustic (20) (Semester 2)
- SXY-4015: Key Issues in Criminology (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4020: Comparative & Intl Crim Just (20) (Semester 2)