Modules for course L3BL | DIP/SOCPOL
PGDip Social Policy
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
60 credits from:
- SXY-4010: Transnational Crime (20) (Semester 2)
- HPS-4014: Youth,Crme,Vulerab&Abuse (20) (Semester 1)
- SXP-4015: Tackling Inequality & Injustic (20) (Semester 2)
- SXY-4015: Key Issues in Criminology (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4020: Comparative & Intl Crim Just (20) (Semester 2)
- SXP-4037: Health Policies (20) (Semester 1)
- SXS-4064: Nationalism and Minorities (20) (Semester 1)