Modules for course L3BL | DIP/SOCPOL
PGDip Social Policy
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
60 credits from:
- SXY-4010: Transnational Crime (20) (Semester 2)
- HPS-4014: Youth,Crme,Vulerab&Abuse (20) (Semester 1)
- SXP-4015: Tackling Inequality & Injustic (20) (Semester 2)
- SXY-4015: Key Issues in Criminology (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4020: Comparative & Intl Crim Just (20) (Semester 2)
- SXP-4037: Health Policies (20) (Semester 1)
- SXS-4064: Nationalism and Minorities (20) (Semester 1)