Modules for course L3BM | MA/SOCPOL
MA Social Policy
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
- SXU-4005: Research Process and Meaning (20)
- SXU-4016: Dissertation (60) or
SCU-4016: Traethawd Hir (60)
- SXP-4040: Key Issues in Social Policy (20)
60 credits from:
- SXY-4010: Transnational Crime (20) (Semester 2)
- HPS-4014: Youth,Crme,Vulerab&Abuse (20) (Semester 1)
- SXP-4015: Tackling Inequality & Injustic (20) (Semester 2)
- SXY-4015: Key Issues in Criminology (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4020: Comparative & Intl Crim Just (20) (Semester 2)
- SXP-4037: Health Policies (20) (Semester 1)
- SXS-4064: Nationalism and Minorities (20) (Semester 1)