Modules for course M1AC | LLM/LAW
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the years: 2019–20.
- SXL-4300: Dissertation (60) Core
20 credits from:
- SXL-4009: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- SXL-4109: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 2)
- Students entering the programme in January must take SXL4109. Students entering the programme in September must take SXL-4009.
100 credits from:
- SXL-4003: Marine Insurance (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4004: Intellectual Property Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4006: Intn'l Commercial Arbitration (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4008: International Sales Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4010: Global Trade Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4048: Law of the Sea (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4052: Int. Climate Change Law & Pol. (20) (Semester 2)