Modules for course M1AI | LLM/IL
LLM International Law
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- SXL-4040: Public International Law (20) Core
- SXL-4300: Dissertation (60) Core
20 credits from:
- SXL-4009: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- SXL-4109: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 2)
- Students entering the programme in January must take SXL-4109. Students entering the programme in September must take SXL-4009.
80 credits from:
- SXL-4004: Intellectual Property Law (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4006: Intn'l Commercial Arbitration (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4008: International Sales Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4010: Global Trade Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4041: International Criminal Law (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4042: International Human Rights Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4052: Int. Climate Change Law & Pol. (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4857: Business & Human Rights (20) (Semester 1)