Modules for course M1AM | LLM/LC
LLM Law and Criminology
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
80 credits from:
- SXL-4009: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- SXL-4109: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4300: Dissertation (60) (Semester 2) Core
- Students entering the programme in January must take SXL-4109. Students entering the programme in September must take SXL-4009.
40 credits from:
- SXL-4040: Public International Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4041: International Criminal Law (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4042: International Human Rights Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4052: Int. Climate Change Law & Pol. (20) (Semester 2)
60 credits from:
- SXY-4010: Transnational Crime (20) (Semester 2)
- HPS-4014: Youth,Crme,Vulerab&Abuse (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4015: Key Issues in Criminology (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4020: Comparative & Intl Crim Just (20) (Semester 2)
- Students must take 40 credits of Law optional modules and 60 credits of Criminology optional modules. SXL4109 is for students arriving in January and SXL4009 is for students arriving in September.