Modules for course M1AM | LLM/LC
LLM Law and Criminology
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
80 credits from:
- SXL-4009: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- SXL-4109: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4300: Dissertation (60) (Semester 2) Core
- Students entering the programme in January must take SXL-4109. Students entering the programme in September must take SXL-4009.
40 credits from:
- SXL-4040: Public International Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4041: International Criminal Law (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4042: International Human Rights Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4052: Int. Climate Change Law & Pol. (20) (Semester 2)
60 credits from:
- SXY-4010: Transnational Crime (20) (Semester 2)
- HPS-4014: Youth,Crme,Vulerab&Abuse (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4015: Key Issues in Criminology (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4020: Comparative & Intl Crim Just (20) (Semester 2)
- Students must take 40 credits of Law optional modules and 60 credits of Criminology optional modules. SXL4109 is for students arriving in January and SXL4009 is for students arriving in September.