Modules for course MR91 | BA/FRCR
BA French/Criminology&Crim'l Just
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- SXU-2001: Social & Political Research (20)
- SXY-2001: Criminological Theory (20)
- LZF-2040: French Language Skills (40) Core
20 credits from:
- LZF-3030: French Language Skills (30) Core
- SXY-3007: Policing, Security & The State (20)
- LZF-3030: French Language Skills
- SXY-3032: Power, Crime & Punishment (20)
30 credits from:
- LXE-3101: Approaching Translation (10) (Semester 2)
- LXE-3103: Wales: A European Contact Zone (20) (Semester 2)
- LXF-3106: French Cinema since 1960 (20) (Semester 2)
- LXF-3112: Bande Dessinee & Adaptation (20) (Semester 1)
- LXE-3200: Press Dossier (20) (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- LXE-3210: Press Dossier (10) (10) (Semester 1)
- LXE-3400: Joint Hons Diss (English) (10) (Semester 1 + 2)
- LXE-3444: Joint Hons Diss (Target Lang) (10) (Semester 1 + 2)
- Joint Hons. Students may only take ONE 10-credit LXE module (does not include the dissertation). A dissertation must be taken in ONE joint honours subject.