Modules for course MR92 | BA/GCR
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- SXU-2001: Social & Political Research (20)
- SXY-2001: Criminological Theory (20)
- LZG-2040: Gegenwartssprache I (40) Core
20 credits from:
- LZG-3030: Gegenwartssprache II (30) Core
- SXY-3007: Policing, Security & The State (20)
- LZG-3030: Gegenwartssprache II
- SXY-3032: Power, Crime & Punishment (20)
30 credits from:
- LXG-3034: Gegenwartssprache II - Erasmus (10) (Semester 1)
- LXG-3036: Performing Germany (20) (Semester 1)
- LXE-3101: Approaching Translation (10) (Semester 2)
- LXE-3103: Wales: A European Contact Zone (20) (Semester 2)
- LXE-3200: Press Dossier (20) (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- LXE-3210: Press Dossier (10) (10) (Semester 1)
- LXE-3400: Joint Hons Diss (English) (10) (Semester 1 + 2)
- LXE-3444: Joint Hons Diss (Target Lang) (10) (Semester 1 + 2)
- Joint Hons. Students may only take ONE 10-credit LXE module (does not include the dissertation). A dissertation must be taken in ONE joint honours subject.