Modules for course N1BG | MBA/INTBUS
MBA International Business
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ASB-4006: Marketing Strategy (15)
- ASB-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15)
- ASB-4431: Organisations and People (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4921: MBA Dissertation J (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4901 (September intake) ASB-4921 (January intake)
45 credits from:
- Please choose 3 from:
- ASB-4405: Int'l Financial Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4426: Contemporary Issues in Mgmt (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4440: Consumers in Global & Digital (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4521: Int'l Marketing Communication (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4530: Global Brand Management (15) (Semester 1)