Modules for course N2AF | MBA/LMGT
MBA Law and Management
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- ASB-4007: Finance for Managers (15)
- ASB-4115: Management Research (15)
- SXL-4410: Global Trade Law (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4921: MBA Dissertation J (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4901 (September intake) ASB-4921 (January intake)
15 to 30 credits from:
- ASB-4006: Marketing Strategy (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15) (Semester 1)
- Students MUST take one from either ASB-4006 or ASB-4413 and can take both.
0 to 15 credits from:
- ASB-4030: Knowledge Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4426: Contemporary Issues in Mgmt (15) (Semester 2)
- If you have chosen BOTH ASB-4006 and ASB-4413 please skip this section.