Modules for course N2BD | MBA/LMGT1
MBA Law and Management (with Incorporated Pre-Masters)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
60 credits from:
- ASB-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
15 to 30 credits from:
- ASB-4006: Marketing Strategy (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15) (Semester 1)
- Students MUST take one from either ASB-4006 or ASB-4413 and can take both.
0 to 15 credits from:
- ASB-4030: Knowledge Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4426: Contemporary Issues in Mgmt (15) (Semester 2)
- If you have chosen BOTH ASB-4006 and ASB-4413 please skip this section.