Modules for course N2BE | MBA/MJ
MBA Management (January start)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ABJ-4006: Marketing Strategy (15)
- ABJ-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15)
- ABJ-4431: Organisations and People (15)
60 credits from:
- ABJ-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ABJ-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
45 credits from:
- ABJ-4010: New Venture Creation (15) (Semester 2)
- ABJ-4030: Knowledge Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ABJ-4405: Int'l Financial Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ABJ-4426: Contemporary issues in Mgment (15) (Semester 2)
- ABJ-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) (Semester 1)
- ABJ-4530: Global Brand Management (15) (Semester 1)