Modules for course N2BH | MBA/LMGTJ
MBA Law and Management (January start)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- ABJ-4007: Finance for Managers (15)
- ABJ-4115: Management Research (15)
- SXL-4410: Global Trade Law (15)
60 credits from:
- ABJ-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ABJ-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
15 to 30 credits from:
- ABJ-4006: Marketing Strategy (15) (Semester 1)
- ABJ-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15) (Semester 1)
- Students MUST take one from either ABJ-4006 or ABJ-4413 and can take both.
0 to 15 credits from:
- ABJ-4030: Knowledge Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ABJ-4426: Contemporary issues in Mgment (15) (Semester 2)
- If you have chosen BOTH ABJ-4006 and ABJ-4413 please skip this section.