Modules for course N3AD | MBA/BIF
MBA Banking and Finance
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ASB-4115: Management Research (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ASB-4437: Merger and Acquisition (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3) Core
45 credits from:
- Please choose from
- ASB-4008: Financial Technology (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4125: Invstmt Strat & Portfolio Mgmt (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4405: Int'l Financial Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4423: Islamic Finance (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4428: Islamic Insurance (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) (Semester 1)