Modules for course N3AJ | MSC/FINANCE
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ASB-4125: Invstmt Strat & Portfolio Mgmt (15)
- ASB-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15)
- ASB-4416: Credit Risk Analytics (15)
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4408: Financial Econometrics (15)
- ASB-4417: Market Risk Analytics (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4922: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4909: Finance Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4902 (September intake) ASB-4922 (January intake)