Modules for course N3BM | MBA/IB
MBA Islamic Banking and Finance
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- ASB-4411: International Banking (15)
- ASB-4423: Islamic Finance (15)
- ASB-4431: Organisations and People (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3) Core
30 credits from:
- Please choose 2 from
- ASB-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4427: Islamic Acc & Fin Reporting (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4437: Merger and Acquisition (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) (Semester 1)
- The above optional modules are available to students arriving in September.