Modules for course N3CS | MSC/BKFIN1
MSc Banking and Finance (with Incorporated Pre-Masters)
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year .
- ASB-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15)
- ASB-4411: International Banking (15)
- ASB-4416: Credit Risk Analytics (15)
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ASB-4408: Financial Econometrics (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4909: Finance Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Financial Research & CFA (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4902 (September intake) ASB-4922 (January intake)