Modules for course N3DH | MBA/FIN1
MBA Finance (with Incorporated Pre-Masters)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ASB-4125: Invstmt Strat & Portfolio Mgmt (15)
- ASB-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15)
- ASB-4431: Organisations and People (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4921: MBA Dissertation J (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4901 (September intake) ASB-4921 (January intake)
45 credits from:
- Please choose from
- ASB-4008: Financial Technology (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4423: Islamic Finance (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4437: Merger and Acquisition (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4442: Int'l Tax: Policy and Practice (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) (Semester 1)