Modules for course N3DQ | MBA/IBJ
MBA Islamic Banking and Finance (January Start)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ABJ-4411: International Banking (15)
- ABJ-4423: Islamic Finance (15)
- ABJ-4431: Organisations and People (15)
60 credits from:
- ABJ-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3)
- ABJ-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3)
- ABJ-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3)