Modules for course N3DW | MSC/BFCBJ
MSc Banking & Finance (Chartered Banker) JANUARY start
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ABJ-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15)
- ABJ-4411: International Banking (15)
- ABJ-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15)
- ABJ-4447: Credit & Lending (15)
- ABJ-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ABJ-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ABJ-4408: Financial Econometrics (15)