Modules for course N3DX | MSC/BKCB
MSc Banking (Chartered Banker)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ASB-4411: International Banking (15)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) Core
- ASB-4447: Credit & Lending (15) Core
- ASB-4008: Financial Technology (15)
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4909: Finance Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core