Modules for course N4AK | MSC/ACB
MSc Accounting and Banking
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2020–21.
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ASB-4406: Financial Analysis (15)
- ASB-4419: Advanced Fin Rep & Reg (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4922: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4907: Accounting Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4927: Accounting Dissertation J (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4902 and ASB-4907 (September intake) ASB-4922 and ASB-4927 (January intake)