Modules for course N4AK | MSC/ACB
MSc Accounting and Banking
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ASB-4406: Financial Analysis (15)
- ASB-4419: Advanced Fin Rep & Reg (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4922: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4907: Accounting Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4927: Accounting Dissertation J (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4902 and ASB-4907 (September intake) ASB-4922 and ASB-4927 (January intake)