Modules for course N4AN | MSC/ACB1
MSc Accounting and Banking (with Incorporated Pre-Masters)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ASB-4406: Financial Analysis (15)
- ASB-4419: Advanced Fin Rep & Reg (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4922: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4907: Accounting Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4927: Accounting Dissertation J (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4902 and ASB-4907 (September intake) ASB-4922 and ASB-4927 (January intake)