Modules for course N4AT | MSC/ACCJ
MSc Accounting (January Start)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ABJ-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ABJ-4406: Financial Analysis (15)
- ABJ-4419: Advanced Fin Rep & Reg (15)
- ABJ-4420: Management Accounting (15)
60 credits from:
- ABJ-4907: Accounting Dissertation (60) (Semester 3)
- ABJ-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3)
30 credits from:
- ABJ-4125: Invstmt Strat & Portfolio Mgmt (15) (Semester 1)
- ABJ-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15) (Semester 1)
- ABJ-4405: Int'l Financial Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ABJ-4423: Islamic Finance (15) (Semester 1)
- ABJ-4427: Islamic Acc & Fin Reporting (15) (Semester 2)
- ABJ-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) (Semester 1)