Modules for course P3AT | MSC/IMM1
MSc Intl Media & Management (with Incorporated Pre-Masters)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- SXU-4005: Research Process and Meaning (20)
- UXS-4050: Creative Industries (30)
- UXS-4099: Masters Dissertation
60 credits from:
- ASB-4006: Marketing Strategy (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4007: Finance for Managers (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4010: New Venture Creation (15) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4404: Intellectual Property Law (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4431: Organisations and People (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4521: Int'l Marketing Communication (15) (Semester 1)
- NB* This degree is only available as a September intake