Income Office

If you receive income on behalf of the university you must bring it to the counter at the Finance Office to be credited to the university's account. Alternatively you can arrange to bank the income yourself at a branch of Barclays Bank and forward the details to the Income Section. If you are selling goods or services for the university and want to send bills to your customers, you must use the university's debtor control systems. Contact Hilary Jones on extn. 2055 who will help you with this. People who owe money to the university can in most cases settle using MasterCard or Visa. If you accept a credit card as a method of payment a small commission goes to the credit card company. Contact Hilary Jones on extn. 2055 if you think you are likely to accept credit card payments.