We're pleased to announce that the new version of Agresso is now LIVE.
Please note the following before logging in for the first time:
- Users involved in the workflows for Requisitions, Purchase Orders and Invoices, please read the documents contained under the AGRESSO 5.6.3 UPGRADE DOCS section here : http://www.bangor.ac.uk/finance/agresso/agr03.php.en
- Chrome users should change their default language settings to English(UK) otherwise the dates in Agresso will appear in mm/dd/yyyy format. (A short instructional video is available here : https://www.bangor.ac.uk/agressodocs/563/Change_Language_in_Chrome.swf)
- Agresso now works with the newer versions of Firefox
- If the screen formatting appears wrong in the browser then press the F5 key to refresh (This problem sometimes occurs as a result of old versions of pages being in the browser cache)
- For smart client users to access the new version, you will need to click on your start menu and type \\agr-bus-prod\AgressoClient in the Search box. Then copy the "Agresso 563" shortcut from the folder that appears to your desktop. Any old shortcuts will no longer work and can be deleted.
Go-Live Support arrangements:
Agresso helpdesk will be available as usual but we encourage all users to send any questions or problems via email to enable the team to prioritise cases appropriately. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are also opening up our project room (in the corner of the Applications Office, Deiniol Building) as a drop-in centre for those with specific issues. We will be offering this service between 10am and 4pm from Tuesday, 1 April 2014 until Friday, 11 April 2014 and there's no need to book ahead! Please make sure you bring the details of your work with you as we will be guiding you through your issues using the live system.
Agresso Upgrade Project Team
Publication date: 1 April 2014