Modules for course D3AQ | MSC/FORDL
MSc Forestry (Distance Learning)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
80 credits from:
- DDL-4003: Forest History, Policy and Mgt (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4004: Agroforestry Systems & Prac. (20) (Semester 1)
- DDL-4201: Social Issues in Forest Mgt. (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4204: Forest Ecosystems (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4205: Inv., Assessment & Monitoring (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4206: Sustainable use of NTFPs (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4505: Natural Resource Management (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4530: Forest Management Planning (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4536: Urban Forestry (20) (Semester 1)