Modules for course D4BB | MSC/AGFSDL
MSc Agroforest & Food Security (Dist Learn)
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the years: 2019–20.
- DDL-4004: Agroforestry Systems & Prac. (20) Core
- DDL-4207: Global Food Security (20)
- DDL-4999: MSc Dissertation (60)
60 credits from:
- DDL-4201: Social Issues in Forest Mgt. (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4204: Forest Ecosystems (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4206: Sustainable use of NTFPs (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4530: Forest Management Planning (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4536: Urban Forestry (20) (Semester 1)
- DXX-4538: Ireland Study Tour (20) (Semester 2)