January 2014 intake available on selected Masters programmes
Bangor Law School is pleased to announce a January 2014 intake for selected Masters programmes.
Applications are now open for the following courses:
- MA/MBA Banking and Law
- MBA Law & Management
- LLM International Commercial and Business Law
- LLM International Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Law
- LLM International Law – specialising in European Law
- LLM International Law – specialising in Global Trade Law
- LLM International Law – specialising in International Criminal Law and International Human Rights Law
- LLM Law
- LLM Law and Banking
These full-time programmes will commence on Thursday, 23rd January and run for 12 months (January-January).
Every international applicant will be automatically considered for a Bangor Law School scholarship worth up to £2,000.
For further information about postgraduate taught degrees, browse the Bangor Law School course pages.
Publication date: 16 October 2013