Ms Kathleen Regan
- MA: The relationship between the complexity of financial reporting standards and the level of disclosure
Bangor University, 2018
- MB: An investigation into the level of compliance with IAS 36 'Impairment of Assets'.
University College Cork, 2009
- Member of the Irish Association of Corporate Treasurers
Irish Association of Corporate Treasurers, 1995
- Associate Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 1993
- PhD: Fair Value Measurements
In 2018, I completed a Masters of Arts by Research in Accounting through Bangor Business School. I investigated the relationship between the complexity of financial reporting standards and the level of disclosure in financial statements. This masters was supervised by Professor Aziz Jaafar and Professor Doris Merkl-Davies.
Currently, I am studying for a phd under the supervision of Professor Aziz Jaafar and Professor Doris Merkl-Davies. The topic of my phd surrounds fair value measurements and disclosures. I am currently examining whether there is an association between the accuracy of analyst forecasts and the level of fair value measurements in financial statements.