Mr Iwan Mitchell
- BSc: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with First Class Honours
- PublishedExperimental microCT and high-fidelity simulations: Towards quantitative imaging in the case of strong artefacts
Vidal, F., Mitchell, I., Buffière, J-Y. & Letang, J. M., Jun 2022.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Abstract › peer-review
- PublishedUse of fast realistic simulations on GPU to extract CAD models from microtomographic data in the presence of strong CT artefacts
Vidal, F., Mitchell, I. & Letang, J. M., 1 Mar 2022, In: Precision Engineering. 74, p. 110-125
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review
- PublishedWebCT: Fully Featured Browser-Based Interactive X-Ray Simulations for Scan Planning and Training
Mitchell, I., Evans, L. & Vidal, F., Jun 2022.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Poster › peer-review
- Optimisation and Simulation of X-ray images: Automatic registration of surface models on synchrotron microtomography data
21 Oct 2021
Links:Activity: Oral presentation (Speaker)