Modules for course N3BN | MBA/CBDL
MBA Chartered Banker
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ASB-9031: Credit and Lending (15)
- ASB-9034: Managerial Economics (15)
- ASB-9037: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-9031: Credit and Lending
- ASB-9032: Corporate Finance (15)
- ASB-9034: Managerial Economics
- ASB-9037: Research Methods
60 to 0 credits from:
- ASB-9038: Marketing Strategy (15) (Semester 1 + 2)
- ASB-9044: Financial Crises & Bank Reg (15) (Semester )
- ASB-9045: New Venture Creation (15) (Semester )
- ASB-9048: Retail Banking (15) (Semester 1 + 2)
- ASB-9049: Banking Technology & FinTech (15) (Semester 1 + 2)
- ASB-9050: Financial Crime (15) (Semester 1 + 2)